- Bernie Meyer's JIT patch ported to 0.8.21 Note: This is experimental software. It breaks just about every game and demo out there if JIT is enabled. It crashes for several applications I've tried. It is _not_ stable. Use it at your own risk. This only works on Linux/i386.
- Wez Furlong's MMU patch to run Linux on UAE (against 0.8.20)
- bsdsocket patch created by Carl Drougge. (works against 0.8.20, if you change penguin.h to thread.h in bsdsocket.c)
- Fabio Alemagna's UAE AHI patch 0.1a (against 0.8.13)
- Fabio's UAE Speedup patch (against 0.8.11)
If you want your patches being announced here, just send them in an email to Stefan Reinauer.